SHOPPING T & C’S
The contract to supply goods by Nelson Brown to its customers will be made when the Company debits the account of the customer. Nelson Brown will e-mail the customer confirming the order made.
Under the Distance Selling Regulation, you have the following rights when buying online or by phone from Nelson Brown.
- You have the right to cancel any order (contract) made with Nelson Brown provided you do so no longer than 14 days after the day on which you received your goods.
- Your right to cancel/return goods for cancellation does not apply to made to measure, personalised or perishable items.
- To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address. You can let us know of your intention to cancel by writing to us (see address below) or by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of excessive handling by you. We will make the refund no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
- Once a ‘special order’ (i.e. an order deemed at the time to be for goods not normally stocked by ourselves either in terms of ‘type’ of item or in ‘quantity’ – this will be stated to you at the time of order) is received and the work is in progress, your right to cancel will not apply. Perishable items are non-returnable.
- You can exercise your right of cancellation by writing to us at
Nelson Brown, 34 Whitesands, Dumfries, DG1 2RS or email : email@example.com
The prices payable for goods that you order are clearly set out on the website. If by mistake, we have priced an item erroneously, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item concerned. Note all prices quoted on the web are website only prices.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, the prices quoted include VAT.
If your item is not in stock, we can order it in for you. On an occasion where we don’t have the item in stock, we will contact you with the options to either wait for the item to come into stock, change your order to something similar or to cancel your order and accept a full refund.
We aim to dispatch your order within 3-5 days. Please note we are open Tuesday-Saturday and this may affect your delivery times. In addition we have an annual shutdown between christmas and new year. Your items will be posted by first class signed for delivery.
In the very rare instance where an order may arrive with item/s missing then you must inform us within 7 working days and we will endeavour to get the missing item/s to you as soon as possible. Our order processing methods are exemplary and we pride ourselves on completing each order in a timely manner.
Nothing in these conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens’ Advice Bureau.
If you should have any complaints or questions about any aspect of this online shop or the products you have received please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms & conditions do not affect your statutory legal rights.
Gift vouchers can be purchased in any of our salons or online.
Gift vouchers are redeemable in either of our salons.
Gift vouchers cannot be refunded.
Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
Gift vouchers can be used for most purchases, although at certain times exclusions may apply and Nelson Brown reserves the right to amend these at any time.
Gift vouchers cannot be “topped-up” (this means you cannot add more money to an existing Gift voucher balance).
Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from the activation date. Any remaining balance left on the voucher after 6 months will be removed and the voucher will become invalid and no longer available for use. Please look after your voucher and treat it like cash while it has an outstanding/existing balance.
In cases where your gift voucher is lost or stolen, Nelson Brown is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a voucher.
Where a product purchased with a gift voucher is subsequently returned, supported with the transaction receipt, the full price shown will be refunded onto a new gift voucher, however, if a receipt is not presented, we cannot offer a new voucher.
If a refund is made for any purchase using a gift voucher combined with another method of payment, any refund amount owing will be credited to a new gift voucher in the first instance, and if the total to be refunded is more than originally paid using the gift voucher, any outstanding balance will be refunded via the original payment method.
Nelson Brown reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which is otherwise suspected of being potentially fraudulent.
Nelson Brown reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift vouchers at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Nelson Brown gift voucher constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions. Your gift voucher is the property of Nelson Brown who maintains the right to cancel the voucher in situations where it is deemed necessary.
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Gift vouchers are issued by Nelson Brown. Registered office: 34 Whitesands, Dumfries, DG1 2RS