Classic Cutting Hair Secrets
This course will help you gain confidence and give you tools to finely tune, tweak and refine, short, mid length and long haircuts. Many stylists are frightened with shorter hair, as it involves more precision. This course covers all the key points of working with short to mid length hair.
- How to hold the hair in your fingers.
- The right tension required during cutting.
- Negotiating growth patterns and different crowns.
- Working with scissor over comb, opposed to clippers.
- Working with the head shape to maximise the end result.
- How to cut the right fringe (ow to take the fringe section, where it starts and ends).
Classic cutting has a method to approach it, and this can or maybe has been missed or not focused on enough in the stylists training. This course gives you the technique you need.
One day course | Suitable for newly qualified stylists or stylists that need a refresher course.
- Introduction to cutting short hair
- Back to the basics with NB, focusing on your consultation stage and how important to the finished look this is.
- Demonstration from NB on classic cutting techniques, possibly two styles.
- Lunch (Included in course cost)
- Re-cap on consultation points on each model demonstrated.
- Live cutting section on real models.
- Negotiating the consultation points with real people.
- How to apply the correct finish during the blow dry and style.