Are you sick of the hassle caused from plucking, waxing or shaving? At NB, we are here to help!
Drop the Razor and start thinking Laser! It’s pain-free, affordable and permanent.
What are you waiting for? Meet our lovely Jo and take advantage of our special offers NOW!
Laser hair removal vs IPL.. they’re the same thing right? WRONG.
So what is the difference?
What makes our YAG laser so special?
Who will be looking after you here at Nelson Brown?
This will help answer all of your questions!
Jo has over 29 years experience in the Beauty Industry and is very passionate about what she does. She started her beauty career with Jacquie and studied at Carlisle College. She then continuedto work and train, building her skills and passion for beauty at Jacquie’s.
Now married with two teenage boys, she slowed down her career while raising her family.
Now that Jo has trained in Laser Hair removal, she says:
“It’s lovely to be back where I started, offering a high standard of service here at NB”
- Permanently removes hair after course is completed.
- Light from the Yag laser is parallel providing a concentrated beam of light. In addition this light is monochromatic which makes it more concentrated.
- It focuses on the pigment (colour) of the hair rather than anything else. This allows the laser to penetrate much further into the hair follicle to target that pesky hair bulb more effectively. It can destroy the hair bulb without causing any damage to the surrounding tissue.
- It can be used on any colour of skin.
- You could see up to an amazing 40% reduction of targeted hair after your first treatment with our ND:Yag laser!!
- Stands for Intense Pulsed Light
- Requires regular treatments on an long-term basis
- IPL produces a wide spectrum of light that shallowly penetrates the skin. This wide spectrum is diffused like the beam of a torch.
- IPL doesn’t target any specific aspect of the hair. The hair absorbs some wavelengths of the light, resulting in heating and disruption of the follicle, while the rest are reflected away.
- Because only some of the energy generated during IPL affects the hairs it’s a less efficient method of hair removal than laser treatment.
- IPL treatment doesn’t involve a cool breeze machine which ensures maximum patient comfort.
- You might have seen IPL referred to as IPL Laser treatment. This is misleading, as the beam of light produced by IPL is wide-spectrum and does not involve lasers.
Book your FREE consultation NOW!