Salon Commercial Hair
- 1 Day Course
- Suitable for inspired stylists that want to grow in both Fashion and Salon confidence.
Having the ability to encourage new and individual ideas on clients is a skill that we all desire in this creative industry. After all, it’s what keeps clients in the chair and money in the business.
Couture in fashion is the most creative process, but how do we link that to our clients and their lifestyle? We all know that clients can be scared to step out of their comfort zone… fashion is a formidable word, but we all wear it!
Couture-to-Chair gives you the empowerment to sell your creative idea, shape or style to your clients. Ensuring you are confident in your work, and they are confident in their new look.
- Introduction on what Couture-to-chair is and why fashion is important to our clients and industry.
- Re-cap the basics with NB… face shape, and all other consultation points.
- Demonstration from NB on couture hair possible 2 styles. How to translate these looks to client commercial hair
- What’s new, what keeps us fresh, how to introduce new colour, cut, and style ideas to the schedule.
- Re cap on morning and why being stimulated and motivated is key for progression.
- Work session on doll heads or live models.
- Sharing each look with each student and how it could be relevant in real salon life.
- We will end the day with key messages to take back to your salon… what designers inspire hair, what key hairdressers to follow for inspiration, what-make up artists show the latests trends… and much more.